Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Ingredients
2 cups of wheat flour
2 tsp cooking oil
Salt to taste
water to knead the dough.
Extra wheat flour to flat the dough.

For stuffing
5 Cooked potatoes -medium size(peel off the skin)
5 green chilies finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander powder
5 garlic cloves(grate it)
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.

Butter to fry the roties.

Method
Knead the wheat flour with salt, oil  and water.
Keep the dough aside.

Mash the potato nicely without any lumps.
Add the remaining stuffing ingredient and combine.

Take small ball of wheat dough flat it and keep some potato filling.
Fold it as shown in the picture.
flat it again and fry it with enough amount of butter on hot pan.








Serve it with mango pickle or curd.

0 comments:

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts