Friday, September 16, 2016

Ingredients
1 kg Salmon boneless( or Basa fillets)
1 large potato
2 medium size carrots
5 string beans
1 medium size sweet potato
 1 cup peas
1 medium size eggplant
3 tbsp grated ginger(remove skin)
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp red chilly powder
2 tbsp coriander powder
2 cups of coconut milk
salt to taste

 
Peel potato skin and dice the vegetables.

Method
Heat oil and add all vegetables.
Open cook for couple of minutes.
Next add ginger, chilly powder and coriander powder.
Fry for 2 minutes and add 1/2 cup water.
Close the pan and allow the vegetables to cook completely.
Then add coconut milk and fish.
Close the pan and cook further until the fish is tender.

Serve hot with cooked  basmathi rice




0 comments:

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts