Friday, October 30, 2015


Ingredients
2 tbsp coconut oil
6 tbsp roughly chopped ginger
4 green chilli
1 1/2  cups coconut milk
2 cups of mixed vegetables
1 tbsp curry leaves
salt to taste

Preparation
Fry 4 tbsp of ginger and green chilli in 1/2 tsp coconut oil for 5 minutes.
remove from pan and grind into paste.
chop vegetables into big pieces.
Vegetables used-Brinjal, asparagus, potato, carrot, sweet potato, red capsicum, beans, peas

Method
In pan heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Add mustard and allow to pop.
Add 2 tbsp of ginger and curry leaves.
Next add the vegetables, fry for 5 minutes and add 1/2 cup of coconut milk with some water and the ginger green chili paste.
Open cook the vegetables for 10 minutes on low flame.
Next add salt and the remaining coconut milk.
Cook further until the vegetables are soft.



 







0 comments:

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts