Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ingredients
2 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
250 g butter
115 g caster sugar
115 g brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
300 g choc chips-small
20 big dark chocolate buttons.
Preheat oven at 180 deg cent.


Method
Beat butter and sugar using electric mixer until pale, now add egg, vanilla essence, brown sugar and combine nicely.
Now add the chocolate buttons and chips, with the help of wooden spatula mix together.
Make small balls and bake in a preheated oven.

Note:-Grease the baking tray with butter, allow 3cm gap in-between each cookie mixture balls.

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts