Thursday, April 29, 2010




Ingredients
1cup boiled chestnut
2 onions finely chopped
2tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tomatoes finelly chopped
1tsp Tumeric powder
2tsp chilli powder
2tsp coriander powder
½ cup coconut milk
1tbsp oil
Salt to taste

To garnish
Ginger finely sliced
Coriander finely chopped


Method
Boil the chestnut until soft,discard the skin and chop roughly.
In pan add oil,onion and fry until transparent.
Then add the ginger garlic paste,tumeric powder and fry until the raw smell goes.
Add the chopped tomatoes chilli powder,coriander powder and fry until oil seperats.
Add coconut milk,chestnut,salt and simmer for 15 min.
Garnish with ginger and coriander leaves.

1 comments:

Sumi said...

Anu., I never made anything with chestnut., and for sure I am gonna try this gal.., thanks for sharing.., cheers

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts