Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ingredients
1 ¼ cup self raising flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 ½ tbsp caster sugar
1 egg whish lightly
1 cup milk
3 medium sized bananas(mashed finely)
A pinch of salt
Some unsalted butter for frying

Method
Mix all the dry and wet ingredients separately
Then whisk them both and add the banana mash in it.
Pour the dough in a hot frying pan with butter.

 Note: pour the dough in a hot pan then add the butter, allow the dough to sit until the bubbles shows up then flip .
Serve with honey


 

1 comments:

தெய்வசுகந்தி said...

Looks yummy!!. I always use banana & pancake mix. i'll try this after pranav come home!!!

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts