Monday, August 8, 2016

Ingredients
500gms Raw Papaya
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp asafoetida powder
10 curry leaves
1 tbsp oil
 1 big onion finely chopped
1 small tomato
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
10 raw cashew nut
1/2 cup coconut
1 tsp white poppy seeds(soak in hot water for 10 minutes)
salt to taste

Preparation
Peel off the skin from Papaya and discard the seeds.Chop into pieces and put it in water.
Paste poppy seeds with coconut and cash we nut with 2 tbsp of water.
Method
Heat oil in pan
Add mustard and allow to pop
Next add asafoetida.curry leaves and onion.
Once onions are cooked add tomato,chilli powder,coriander powder, turmeric powder and papaya.
Fry nicely  once  tomatoes are tender add the coconut paste with some water and salt.
Close cook until the papayas are tender.



0 comments:

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts