Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ingredients
180 gm plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
100gm unsalted butter
100gm of brown sugar
30gms of caster sugar
1 egg
200gm of choc chips
1 tsp salt


Method
In a bowl add egg to the melted butter and mix roughly.
Next add all other ingredient and mix using a wooden spoon.
Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade.
Lightly grease the baking tray with butter.
Place tablespoons of the mixture onto the prepared tray, spacing them well apart.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes(don't over bake the cookies).
Remove from oven allow to cool completely before tasting . 

0 comments:

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts