1 cup brown rice
2 cups of water
1 tbsp of olive oil
1/4 cup peas
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup red capsicum
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp red cilly powder
salt to taste.
- Soak rice in enough water for 30 minutes.
- Wash rice and cook with 2 cups of water.
- Once cooked strain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan and half cook the vegetables on low heat.
- Add Ginger garlic paste fry until the raw smell goes.
- Next add chilly powder and soy sauce.
- Once the soy sauce is heated toss in the rice stir for a minute and switch off the heat.