Sunday, May 21, 2017


Ingredients
1 big cauliflower
1 lemon or lime juice
2 tbsp. red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp minced garlic
10 curry leaves
3 tbsp. gram flour
1 tbsp. corn flour
salt for taste
oil for deep frying.
Method
Cut the cauliflower into pieces and immerse them in water and 1 tbsp turmeric powder for 10 minutes.
Drain the water and add all other  ingredients except oil .
Mix well
Let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
Heat oil in deep frying pan.
Deep fry in batches.




0 comments:

About me

About me
Hi all, I was a lazy and dumb cook before marriage. After marriage I started to try different types of foods and found cooking interesting.  I feel happy while trying different varieties of food.Most are south indian authentic recipes from my mother's kitchen.Please feel free to contact me and leave your valuable comment.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Popular Posts